There’s a way to work smart and not hard in building your email list and one of them is to host giveaways. I’ve been hosting giveaways since 2015 and each giveaway has proven to be successful. A blog giveaway I host normally ranges from 25,000 – 30,000 entries which translate to approximately 1,000* entrants! That’s an additional 1,000* email address to your email list!
My buy-in is normally $100. So for 1000* emails that you get, that’s approximately $0.10 each email. In my opinion, that’s phenomenal! You can’t even get that much of a return on your investment on Facebook or Pinterest ads.
The giveaways I host are normally targeted for beauty, fashion, and lifestyle blogs currently since I host the giveaways on my blog Whatever is Lovely by Lynne G. Caine using Rafflecopter, King Sumo or Simple Giveaways.
Here’s what you need to know about my next giveaway:
- WHEN: The tentative date is last week of March but can go on first week of April if we need more sign-ups.
- HOW MUCH: The buy-in is $100, 3 social links (which means that you can provide me with 3 links that you would want the entrants to follow).
- PRIZES: The prizes are TBD but it’s going to be a prize package of fashion/beauty/lifestyle related products.
- WHO CAN JOIN: I prefer to include bloggers with established blogs already.
- HOW MANY CAN PARTICIPATE: LIMITED to 15 bloggers only.
- TENTATIVE SIGN-UP DEADLINE: Thursday, March 21.
- WHAT TO DO NEXT: PAY HERE then request access to sign-up. (You must request access to prevent emails from being harvested.)
- ADDITIONAL INFO: Order of your links on the widget is based on the order of the PayPal payment (timestamp on email notification or transaction details) received.
You can also subscribe below to get notified of other future emails. Questions? Reach out to me via the contact form.